LAP also provides no-cost online opportunities to earn Mental Health and Addiction Continuing Legal Education Credits. All donations are tax deductible and much appreciated.
LAP CLE PRESENTATION MENU
The Lawyers’ Assistance Program provides speakers for Continuing Legal Education Credits at law firms, bar associations, law schools, and other organizations at no cost.
All LAP CLEs meet the criteria, unless noted, for the new Illinois Continuing Legal Education Mental Health and Professional Responsibility credit requirement.
You can choose from any of the in-person training options listed below. LAP can also tailor its presentations to fit your organization’s needs or increase CLE length and credits.
As we are a not-for-profit, travel reimbursement is required. Donations are appreciated; information will be provided for LAP’s Donor Recognition Program or individual presentation donations. All donations are tax deductible.
LAP strives to serve the legal community in every way possible, met with increasing demand for presentation services, scheduling priority is given to donors and ensuring we are meeting the needs under our mission throughout the entire state.
1. The Mindful Attorney (1 Credit Hour)
2. The Jaded Judge (1 Credit Hour)
3. The Jaded Lawyer: Compassion Fatigue & Burnout (1 Credit Hour)
4. Your Best Thinking in the Worst Situations: Improving Decision Making Under Stress (1.5 Credit Hours)
5. Recognizing, Understanding, and Referring a Colleague in Need (1 Credit Hour)
6. Legal Competency (1 Credit Hour)
7. Impairment Proofing Your Firm: A Balancing Act: Supporting Lawyers While Protecting the Firm (1 Credit Hour)
8. Civility: Difficult People & Conversations in the Workplace (1 Credit Hour)
9. Compassion Fatigue: Sustaining the Professional Self (1 Credit Hour)
10. How to Create Work-Life Balance (1 Credit Hour)
11. The Path to a Successful and Satisfying Law Career (1 Credit Hour)
12. The Opioid Epidemic: Should the Legal Community be Concerned (1 Credit Hour)
13. The Mindful Law School Leader (No Credit)
14. The Future Lawyer, Increasing Well-being in the Profession (No Credit)
15. Maladaptive Perfectionism (1 Credit Hour)
16. Resiliency in the Face of Adversity (1 Credit Hour)
17. Stress in the Workplace: The Impact it has on Our Thinking (1 Credit Hour)
To request LAP CLE contact Shirley Blazejczyk firstname.lastname@example.org
“The presentation was amazing! I thought I knew about wellness and I came out learning so much! I loved how your presentation spoke to employers, and to employee or solo attorneys. I absolutely loved everything about it! I do hope I get to see LAP at other presentations!”
“Excellent. Please come back. Excellent speaker and program. One of the best. LAP speakers are always so helpful to me. Very good presentation.”
“Wonderful and really well spoken. Nice to have these opportunities to learn this and get this type of CLE. Very informative.”