LAP also provides no-cost online opportunities to earn Mental Health and Addiction Continuing Legal Education Credits. All donations are tax deductible and much appreciated.
2019 LAP CLE PRESENTATION MENU
The Lawyers’ Assistance Program provides speakers for Continuing Legal Education Credits at law firms, bar associations, law schools, and other organizations at no cost. As we are a not-for-profit, we only ask for a donation and travel reimbursement. All donations are tax deductible and much appreciated.
All LAP CLEs meet the criteria, unless noted below, for the new Illinois Continuing Legal Education Mental Health and Addiction Professionalism credit requirement.
You can choose from any of the in person training options listed below. LAP can also tailor its presentations to fit your organization’s needs.
1. The Jaded Lawyer: Compassion Fatigue & Burnout (1 Credit Hour)
2. Your Best Thinking in the Worst Situations: Improving Decision Making Under Stress (1.5 Credit Hours)
3. Recognizing, Understanding, and Referring a Colleague in Need (1 Credit Hour)
4. Stress Reduction Through Yoga & Mindfulness (No Credit)
5. Under Pressure: Avoiding Ethical Issues in Private Practice (1 Credit Hour)
6. Impairment Proofing Your Firm: A Balancing Act: Supporting Lawyers While Protecting the Firm (1 Credit Hour)
7. Civility: Difficult People & Conversations in the Workplace (1 Credit Hour)
8. The Mindful Law School Leader (No Credit)
9. Compassion Fatigue: Sustaining the Professional Self (1 Credit Hour)
10. How to Achieve Work-Life Balance (1 Credit Hour)
To host a LAP CLE at your organization contact Diana Uchiyama: firstname.lastname@example.org